Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting way behind on my posts....

Since my last post I have had adventures in Zurich, Vienna, Venice and Florence! Can't believe how fast time is flying. So, it has become much more difficult that I originally planned on it being to post while on the road. Not having a laptop and having to pay for computer access with foreign keyboards have made me either A) not want to post, or B) end up posting a lot less than I had intended to.
So what I have decided is to just enjoy this last week or so of my trip- keep track of my activities in my personal journal that I write in and then do a whole bunch of massive posts when I get back. Don't worry- I will actually post because I'm having a wonderful time here and want to share all the little details. :)

Ciao
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment