Monday, July 4, 2011

European Adventure

I am 20 hours away from my European adventure.
I will be spending a month traveling Europe by myself, staying at hostels and seeing a few friends along the way.
A lot of people think I'm super brave and/ or crazy for doing this alone- but it's something I've always wanted to do, and I can't think of a better time to do it. After 6 years living in Tulsa where I went to college, I have moved back to my hometown of Denver to start graduate school at The University of Denver in the fall. I can't imagine I'll have the freedom (both time and money wise) to take a trip like this after graduate school so I figured why not now?!
My trip itinerary is as follows:
London
Paris
Zurich
Vienna
Venice
Florence
Rome
back to London

I'll try and post as much as possible while I'm there- but if we are friends on Facebook or Twitter I'll probably be able to update there a bit more often.

Well I better get back to packing / organizing... I still have SO MUCH to do before I leave!

In the meantime, here is a song from OneRepublic called "Good Life" that is my song for the trip. Enjoy!

OneRepublic Good Life Song

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment